Marketing description is not available.
MSI G271C E2 - LED monitor - gaming - curved - 27" - 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080p) @ 170 Hz - VA - 300 cd/m² - 3000:1 - 1 ms - 2xHDMI, DisplayPort - red trim, black metallic
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
- Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 170 Hz
- 4 ms (gray-to-gray), 1 ms (MPRT)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- TrueColor, Wide Color Gamut, Wide Viewing Angle, frameless bezel design, HDR (high dynamic range), narrow-bezel design, night vision mode, Less Blue Light PRO
- 23.9 in x 19 in x 9.7 in - with stand
- DisplayPort 1.2a
- 2 x HDMI
Display Position Adjustments:
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- CB, EMC, FCC, RoHS, DisplayPort 1.2a, TUV Rheinland Low Blue Light (Hardware Solution)
Power Consumption (Typical):
Power Consumption (Off Mode):
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 2 years
- A screen that best matches the curvature of the human eye
The MSI Curved Gaming monitors adopts the 1000R curved surface technology, creating the perfect curvature that's closer to the viewing angle of the human eye and reducing the eye fatigue caused by long-term use of the screen. At the same time, it enhances the sense of coverage and immersion, bringing a higher level of gaming experience to you.
- Night vision
Whether your entire screen is dark, or just a few portions have heavy shadows. Let the smart black tuner brighten your day by bringing out the fine details in dark areas.
- HDR True Color
The MSI Curved Gaming monitor has more gamut coverage compared to general monitors. Gameplay colors and details will look more realistic and refined, to push immersion to its limits.
- From edge to edge
With a super narrow bezel, enjoy great immersion in the games with a multi-monitor 180° setup. Enjoy better continuity between screens while playing games, working, or general computing.
- 178° of wide viewing angle
By having a large viewing angle, MSI gaming monitors has more leeway for placing your monitor in your setup without giving up the optimal viewing experience. Colors and details will stay sharp at more angles compared to other monitors with less viewing angles.