MSI GeForce RTX 4060 GAMING X 8G - Graphics card - GeForce RTX 4060 - 8 GB GDDR6 - PCIe 4.0 x16 - HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort
- PCI Express 4.0 x16 (x8 mode)
- 3 x DisplayPort (version 1.4a)
- OpenGL 4.6, DirectX 12 Ultimate
- Dual Fan Design, Airflow Control technology, NVIDIA G-Sync ready, MSI Zero Frozr technology, fuse protection, Nvidia Studio, aluminum alloy backplate, NVIDIA Reflex, Core Pipe, Nvidia Broadcast, metal backplate, nickel plated copper base, vented backplate, NVIDIA Ada Lovelace GPU technology, 4th gen Tensor Cores, 3rd gen Ray Tracing Cores, Torx 5.0 Fans, NVIDIA DLSS 3, Custom PCB, Twin Frozr 9 Thermal Design, HDCP
- 8 pin PCI Express power connector
Power Consumption Operational:
- MSI Afterburner, MSI Center
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
- TORX FAN 5.0
TORX FAN 5.0 is a culmination of fan design improvements to increase the air pressure and flow into the heatsink. Ring arcs link three sets of fan blades that tilt 22 degrees together to maintain high-pressure airflow even at slower rotational speeds. The resulting increased airflow is +23% compared to an axial fan. A fan cowl extends a bit beyond the general enclosure to lengthen the wind's passageway, allowing airflow to stabilize and move smoother through the fans. Bulging notches under the cowl help to reduce recirculation, thus further improving airflow stability and reducing some noise.
- Copper baseplate
Heat from the GPU and memory modules is immediately captured by a solid nickel-plated copper baseplate and then rapidly transferred to an array of heat pipes. This widening of the thermal transfer systems with highly efficient mechanisms improves overall efficiency.
- Core pipe
Core pipes are precision-crafted to make maximum use of the available space. A squared section of heat pipes fully touch the GPU baseplate and spread the heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow control
Airflow control improves airflow dynamics through the Wave Curved 2.0 and updated deflectors for optimizing the balance between cooling and quieter acoustics.
- Effective thermal padding
An abundance of clay-based thermal pads provide additional heat dissipation for board components.
- Hardened defenses
Additional fuses built into the custom PCB provide additional safeguards against electrical damage.
- Ray tracing
The Ada architecture unleashes the full glory of ray tracing, which simulates how light behaves in the real world. With the power of RTX 40 Series and third-gen RT cores, you can experience incredibly detailed virtual worlds like never before.
- NVIDIA DLSS 3
DLSS is a revolutionary change in AI-powered graphics that massively boosts performance. Powered by the Fourth-gen tensor cores and Optical flow accelerator on GeForce RTX 40 Series GPUs, DLSS 3 uses AI to create additional high-quality frames.
- NVIDIA Reflex
NVIDIA Reflex and GeForce RTX 40 Series GPUs deliver the lower latency and better responsiveness for the ultimate competitive advantage. Built to optimize and measure system latency, Reflex provides faster target acquisition, quicker reaction times, and the better aim precision for competitive games.